In a fortnight my Code Club will end with the last Friday of the school year – and I want to leave my small (4) group with a useful present – a book about maths or computing that will engage and stretch them (they are 10/11 and bright but, as far as I can tell not budding Nobel winners – though I could always be wrong!).
What would you recommend?
- It’s not rocket science…never say stupid and math in the same sentence (byondthewhiteboard.com)
- How To Learn Math (thefischbowl.blogspot.com)
- How to use the summer to catch up in math or get ahead – without burning out or going crazy (part 2) (zooktutoring.com)
- Don’t let a good brain go to mush… (byondthewhiteboard.com)
- Favorite math apps for kids (macworld.com)