I know that, around this time of year, a lot of people in London are considering whether to press on with their application to go to Birkbeck college, so here I am hoping to pick up the passing Google traffic and urging you to go if:
- You are prepared to do the work;
- You want to realise your potential;
- You want to change your life.
Going to Birkbeck will not create a new you – but it could allow the real you to escape for wherever it has been hidden these last few years.
And it is never too late to change.
So, go for it!
- Stanford Makes Bid for Birkbeck’s Rumfitt (leiterreports.typepad.com)
- Birkbeck’s Arts Week: Birkbeck Forum for Nineteenth-Century Studies events (5/20-21/2013) (navsa.blogspot.com)
- Bakewell defends part-time study (bbc.co.uk)
- 15K in May: writing in the Tang Dynasty (ruthlivingstone.wordpress.com)
- Lecture Series: Birkbeck Forum for Nineteenth-Century Studies 2013 Summer Term Programme (navsa.blogspot.com)
- Conference: ‘Boycotts – Past and Present’, International Conference, 19-21 June 2013, Pears Institute for the Study of Antisemitism, Birkbeck, University of London (britishjewishstudies.org)