The article I wrote on Saturday on the Bitcoin bubble has seen increasing traffic every day this week and now is the most read page on the site.
The interesting thing is that the way in which people get to the page is effectively hidden – no real referral tracks are visible. Though there has been an increase in the number of search driven visits where users have hidden the query (either explicitly and individually or because their search engine does this by default.)
If more evidence were needed that Bitcoin is an obsession of slightly strange people who think the modern world is a conspiracy against them, here it is.
The interesting thing, though, is that a few of them seem to be quite worried that Bitcoin is indeed a bubble and is likely to burst.
- Waiting for the Bitcoin bubble to burst (cartesianproduct.wordpress.com)
- The Bitcoin Relationship Thread: G/F or Wife Tales… (bitcointalk.org)
- Expensify now lets companies reimburse international employees in Bitcoin (theverge.com)
- New Feature: Bitcoin Reimbursement! (expensify.com)
- World’s first Bitcoin ATM to premiere in Cyprus (monopolypost.com)
- Confessions Of a BitCoin Scammer (philosophers-stone.co.uk)