It would not be right or proper for me to intervene to stop this, but if you have been a BINSIC user then a proper third-party reference to it (followed by a clearance of the deletion message in the prescribed manner) would be very much appreciated.
The BINSIC article does not generate much traffic here (perhaps a visit a day), so I admit it is not a particularly important project in the world of computer science, but I hope it has been fun for at least a few people and it is worth keeping as a link to a quick and easy way to get BASIC on your computer.
- Wickedpedia: The dark side of Wikipedia (zdnet.com)
- Is Wikipedia going commercial? (salon.com)
- Another time. Another attack to Wikipedia. (jacopobacchi.wordpress.com)
- Wikipedia Is Nearing Completion, in a Sense (theatlantic.com)
- Where Are All the Women of Wikipedia? [Wikipedia] (jezebel.com)
- Requesting open-licensed, open-format recordings of the voices of Wikipedia subjects for Wikimedia Commons (pigsonthewing.org.uk)