This blog on the things that are wrong with Git is right in so many ways – certainly I have found it a very steep learning curve over the years especially, as the article points out, the
man files are close to useless.
That said, I am more or less on top of it all now.
Perhaps someone should write a meta-interface on top of Git so that ordinary mortals can use it?
- Bastian Venthur: Usability of git-http-backend with self signed SSL certificates (venthur.de)
- My Git aliases again (lukas.zapletalovi.com)
- Using the Git Stash command (technology.mattrude.com)
- git (yygoh.wordpress.com)
- Try git in your browser (github.com)
- GIT is the new FTP (coderwall.com)
- Git with Dropbox (vsbabu.org)
- What Exactly Is GitHub Anyway? (techcrunch.com)
- Git-flow with a GUI (sourcetreeapp.com)