Haven’t had a chance to investigate what happens if I tweak the settings on the thing – possibly I might be able to speed execution up. Could be that Java and Groovy is just too much bloat, could be that BINSIC just demands a lot of computation (I refuse to consider that it might be poorly designed and executed).
- Raspbian Linux now available for Raspberry Pi: Up to 40 percent faster than Debian (liliputing.com)
- Raspberry Pi now available for general order (slashgear.com)
- Raspbian: The fastest operating system for the Raspberry Pi (liliputing.com)
- Want to buy more than one Raspberry Pi? Now you can! (raspberrypi.org)
- ODROID-X: The $129 Quad-core Alternative to Raspberry Pi (tomshardware.com)
- Raspberry Pi launched by balloon broadcast images from 40km high (raspberrypi.org)