My hex editor, Hexxed, is starting to take shape again after I more or less abandoned the first effort due to messy GUI code.
I won’t claim the model I am using now is perfect, but I found making use of the observer software pattern, along with the Java/Groovy JTable and JTableModel code has helped create a cleaner code base.
You can follow the code at GitHub – https://github.com/mcmenaminadrian/hexxed
- Making some progress with the hex editor (cartesianproduct.wordpress.com)
- Hex Editor (tech-faq.com)
- Edit binary files and raw disk sectors with HXD Hex Editor (soft32.com)
- Array of hex chars from a function (biteyscsharpcookbook.wordpress.com)
- how to convert hex to string of hex (stackoverflow.com)
One response to “Hexxed – back again”
[…] Hexxed – back again […]