Making some progress with the hex editor

Unicode output from hexxedWell, the hex editor still feels like a death march project but “I’ve started, so I’ll finish” and I have made a little bit of progress today, and it handles unicode characters (see screenshot). I am not aware of any hex editors doing that (though I am sure some do), so it feels like a reason to persevere.

Actually outputting the text and getting edits back into the file are going to be a pain though…

If you want to see the code (a dog’s breakfast right now) – it is here.

One thought on “Making some progress with the hex editor

Comments are closed.