Only a few days ago I was musing to myself that, back in the days when BASIC was all I had, I could easily see what a function plot looked like by writing a dozen or so lines of code, while today I have to load libraries and make specialised calls to their APIs.
Then along comes “A Better Calculator” and it is even easier!
- RealCalc Scientific Calculator (ajfeldman.wordpress.com)
- Mitt and you: Calculate your income against his (sfgate.com)
- A Better Calculator (thescamdog.wordpress.com)
- Any online service/API that can calculate Dijkstra/TSP on very large graphs? (stackoverflow.com)
- How To Use Online Scientific Calculators (cash-bandit.com)
- Google Graphing Calculator of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)
- Pros/Cons of implementing calculations in C# instead of SQL (stackoverflow.com)