You won’t be reading this on a lot of the websites that trumpeted the paper, so I thought I’d do my bit to get the message out there…
…If you are interested in the issue of climate change you may remember that in July the scientific journal Remote Sensing published a report that was said by the usual suspects to show that the scientific consensus on climate change was wrong.
Well, now the editor of Remote Sensing has resigned and stated that the paper should never have been published. Serious issues have been raised about the paper’s methodology and whether it met the standards that should be expected of a scientific paper.
Read more here.
Always pays to remember that the truth is not democratic and just because you want something to be true – and you are very rich – that does not make it so.
- Scientific Journal Editor Resigns Over Climate Change Denier’s Paper (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Editor resigns over climate paper (bbc.co.uk)
- Climate Change Knowledge Engine (clicke.lmi.org)
- Journal Editor Quits Over Climate Change Hullabaloo (newser.com)
- Editor-in-Chief of Remote Sensing agrees that Spencer and Braswell (2011) should not have been published; resigns [Deltoid] (scienceblogs.com)