So, it seems internet commerce is safe for now. But Romanov is not throwing in the towel:
Thank you for your attention to my work. You’d better suspend your investigations.
A shortcoming possibly exists in the filtration procedure which requires an amendment.
A book to buy? P, NP, and NP-Completeness: The Basics of Computational Complexity – I admit to being tempted.
- What if P = NP? (cartesianproduct.wordpress.com)
- Polynomial Time Code For 3-SAT Released, P==NP (science.slashdot.org)
- The polynomial algorithm for 3-SAT problem (or P=NP) (romvf.wordpress.com)
- 2011 preview: Million-dollar mathematics problem (newscientist.com)
- P ≠ NP? It’s bad news for the power of computing [Math] (io9.com)