Already looking forward to this year’s summer holiday – in a relatively Moon-free fortnight – and a chance to get the telescope out.
Last year I shocked myself with this:
- produced by just pointing the second-hand DSLR at the eyepiece. This year I want to go better but don’t want to spend a fortune either (ie., I am not buying a thousand quid camera).
I have read webcams are the way to go – can anyone offer some advice on how this all should work?
- #Get# : 1.25″ Orion Astrophotography Flip Mirror (weakmm7es.wordpress.com)
- Adapting A Camera For Astrophotography (photofunblog.wordpress.com)
- Astrophotography By Thomas O’Brien (oddstuffmagazine.com)
- Orion Min-EQ Tabletop Equatorial Telescope Mount (orionmineqtabletopequatorialtelescopesale8q.wordpress.com)
- Luckiest Photo Ever: The Moon, Jupiter … and More (universetoday.com)