Has anyone else noticed a large uplift in the volume of spam they are getting in recent days?
In general the last couple of years has, for me at least, seen spam fall. Perhaps that is because tools like Spamassassin are better than ever or, more likely, because law enforcement agencies have started to take this plague seriously and have closed down more than a few botnets.
But the recent surge seems to have taken it back to the levels seen in the bad days of the opening years of the century.
- Spam Poetry (tcjock.wordpress.com)
- Spam: Good for the Soul (califamilygirl.wordpress.com)
- Procmail (wiki.archlinux.org)
- Android handsets exposed to new spam virus (panarmenian.net)
- Facebook is now a spam machine (rosecantine.com)
- Question for Bloggers: Do You Even Try to Check The Spam Filter? (popehat.com)
- FOX8 On Your Side: Spam text messages (myfox8.com)
- How to Block Multi-Spam (smallbusiness.chron.com)